COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
PAWOON reserves the right to collect information when the Customer registers and creates an account in the Service, when the Customer provides information as part of the identity verification process, at the time of the transaction and/or use of Service, when the Customer requests receipt digitally, or when the Customer uploads or transmits information related to its products or services (including items, prices, and other data).
The kind of information we collect when interacting with You in relation to the Service, includes:
- Customer Data, including the data of Customer’s employees and customer, such as
- Identity, including name, gender, date of birth, age, username and password.
- Identification, including identification number and loyalty card.
- Contact, including office address, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact person data.
- Professional, including, authorization level, job title, company information, business information, workplace and other data related to Your management, sales and business.
- Finance, including bank, bank account, credit card and financial details information.
- Transaction, including details about payments and sales documents to and from You, merchant location and other details related to the products and services that You used or purchased from us.
- Marketing and Communication, including Your preferences in receiving marketing materials and communication from us and our partners.
- Any data and information uploaded by You in the use of Service;
- Information attached to You while You are accessing the Website, Application and/or Service;
- Any certain information from the Your system automatically recorded and collected y Pawoon using various types of tracking technology, such as Internet Protocol (IP Address) addresses, unique tools or user IDs, versions of software used, system type, date, time and details of Your transactions, geo tagging (geo location) and information from Your account provided to the public by You;
- Feedback from the Customer, community discussions, chats and other interactions performed on the Website and/or Application.
(All information above hereinafter referred to as “Customer Information”).
Pawoon shall be entitled, from time to time, to conduct a verification towards the Customer Information that You have provided to us, by sending a verification mail, e-mail, or requiring You to submit supporting documentation, or any manner whatsoever, as requested by Pawoon.
You understand and acknowledge that the Customer Information and/or data and information that You furnish in the use of Service may constitute, contains and/or related to data and information of other parties. You are responsible to and represent and warrant that You have obtained the permission to provide the other parties’ data and information to Pawoon. You hereby release Pawoon from any claims, suits and/or damages arising out of and/or in connection with the furnishing of data and information of the other parties by You.
USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
The Customer Information and other information that You provide and if relevant, to use, or subscribe, or purchase the Service and/or our products, including any additional information that You further provide, may be used and processed by us for the following purposes:
- To carry out our business and help us to provide, maintain and improve the Service;
- To transmit information and support Pawoon request, including receipts, reminders, and support messages as well as administrative messages;
- To send You, news and information on the Service and to communicate to You the latest products, services, promotions and information offered by Pawoon and its designated partners;
- To provide selections as to the function of our information that is suitable for You;
- To provide transparent and clear explanation as to how we use the information;
- To publish or share the information which has been combined with several customers and/or users, in the manner which certainly avoid You or the others of being identified;
- To aggregate Your account data, which has been uploaded and non-personal in nature so as to avoid You being identified, with the data of other users of the Service to improve the quality of service, design a promotion or provide a way for You to compare business practices with other users;
- To obtain and collect Customer Information, and to store Customer Information in an electronic system owned by Pawoon or third parties;
- To review and process Your request in relation to the Service;
- To determine and verify Your identity and background;
- To build communication between us and the Customer;
- To process Your payment transaction in relation to the Service;
- To answer Your questions, complaints or comments;
- To manage the Customer’s participation in an event or program held by Pawoon;
- To process and analyze Customer Information, including to perform market analysis, whether performed by Pawoon or third parties;
- To display, publish and open access of Customer Information to the subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, license holders, business partners and/or Service providers;
- To investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities;
- To carry out internal activities, including internal investigation, compliance, audit and other internal security purposes;
- Other legal business activities of Pawoon; and
- Other purposes which will be disclosed to You in relation to the Service.
Customer’s transaction records and locations may be used as non-personal information to make statistical data generally of the buying behavior of the population where the Customer is part of it, to provide better service.
You understand and agree that we may provide and/or disclose Customer Information in limited manner:
- To allow us to perform the Purposes specified above, we may provide and/or disclose Customer Information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, license holders, business partners, service providers, professional advisors and external auditors, including legal counsels, financial advisors and consultants, as well as other third parties, which may be located within or outside Indonesia.
- We may offer a Service feature that connects You to our business partners, service providers or other third parties, and in that reason we may give some limited information related to Customer Information to our business partners, service providers or other third parties only for the purpose of carrying out such Service feature.
- We may engage with or employ other companies or individuals to facilitate, provide certain services or perform functions on our behalf, and in relation thereof we may provide and/or disclose Customer Information to these companies or individuals.
- In the event of a corporate transaction, including but not limited to sale of subsidiaries or division, merger, consolidation, financing, sale of asset or other situations involving the transfer of our business assets, in part or in whole, we may disclose Customer Information to the parties involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- We may also disclose Customer Information if required by law, or necessary to comply with the laws, regulations and government, or in case of dispute, or any kind of legal process in relation to the Service, or in case of emergency related to Your health and/or security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we may also disclose Customer Information at the request of a law enforcement or other governmental agency, or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent a criminal offense, or may petrify an inquiry concerning the safety of the public, to protect security or integrity of the Website and Application, or to make us take preventative action against potential loss.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify You.
Except for the above conditions, Pawoon will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose Customer Information to other parties without Your consent.
Pawoon takes security of the Customer Information seriously. Pawoon works hard to protect the security of Customer Information that You provide from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure or access.
In maintaining the security of Customer Information, we have used the best proven methods to protect the Customer Information, carefully review our security procedures, comply with the applicable law and security standard, ensure that the Customer Information is transmitted safely.
We will take all measures necessary to maintain the privacy and security of all Customer Information that You provide. In case of hacking that is beyond our control, You agree to release Pawoon from all and any claims, legal liabilities or expenses arising out of such hacking
We retain Customer Information on our business record as long as You are a customer or user of any of our products and/or Services. We also retain Customer Information for certain period after You cease to be a customer or user of any of our products and/or Services if the Customer Information is required for the Purposes for which the Customer Information is collected or to comply with legal requirements.